Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mortgage Comparison: USA: Atlanta vs USA: Colorado Springs!

Welcome to today's daily mortgage comparison! Giving you mortgage comparisons from two of the biggest cities in the USA!

Now here we have the USA, city of Atlanta!,
Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia. According to the 2010 census, Atlanta's population is 420,003. The Atlanta metropolitan area, with 5,268,860 people, is the third largest in the Southeastern United States and the ninth largest in the country. The Atlanta Combined Statistical Area, a larger trade area, has a population approaching six million and is the largest in the Southeast. Like many urban areas in the Sun Belt, the Atlanta region has seen increasing growth since the 1970s, and it added about 1.1 million residents between 2000 and 2008.

Average House Price: $180,000
Average Mortgage:  $192,000



VS 


And here we have the USA, the city of Colorado Springs!
Colorado Springs is a Home Rule Municipality that is the county seat and most populous city of El Paso County, Colorado, United States. Colorado Springs is located in South-Central Colorado, in the southern portion of the state. It is situated on Fountain Creek and is located 61 miles (98 km) south of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. At 6,035 feet (1839 m) the city stands over one mile (1.6 km) above sea level, though some areas of the city are significantly higher. Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, at the eastern edge of the Southern Rocky Mountains.
Average House Price: $170,000
Average Mortgage:  $177,000


So theres the facts guys, both cities have a completely different atmosphere! definatly a hard decision but where would you rather live? ;D

42 comments:

  1. I'd go with Colorado Springs, seems so much more peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm this time i would go for Atlanta definitly.. looks better even if it's expencier

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the coast, near beach but in these two, Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pic said nicole sparks. atlanta thrashers are moving, so no point to moving down ther. no hockey team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the photographs are stunning today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. colorado springs is co cheap? never thought so...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Atlanta is pretty damn filthy and crime-ridden. I'd take Colorado over that any day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colorado springs for sure!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those two would be hard to chose between, I would probably end up in Colorado, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. well crap! lets move to Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't even have to think about this one. Colorado Springs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Atlanta is really nice! The airport is HUGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. actually i would like to live in atlanta. i was once there and it's awesome!
    good blog
    follwed

    http://incredible-mo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Night city shots allways win in my book. You can show me tropical beach and I will still chose city by night

    ReplyDelete
  15. Colorado springs hands down. I've been to Atlanta, and was never a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Atlanta by far, love the city.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've always wanted to live in Colorado Springs, so that's my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If I lived in Colorado Springs I would be mountain climbing all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. COLORADO SPRINGS cuz it has spring in red

    ReplyDelete
  20. Colorado springs, definitely :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Colorado springs, just because the view seems nicer :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Colorado is a lot more for my style

    ReplyDelete
  23. Defo Atlanta. Ive always fancied going there.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think I would prefer Colorado, the mountain in the background does it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Colorado Springs, but I can't believe housing isn't that much cheaper than a big city

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've never been to Atlanta, but it looks like a bustling city to live in. I have been to Colorado Springs, and it's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh god, Georgia or Colorado. Do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Colorado looks beautiful, that mountain is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wonder if you will ever run out of cities to compare.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Atlanta for sure! Can't get enough of the city lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd live in Atlanta. I like the south better than the north. :)

    Cool blog. Following and supporting. :)


    ignoranceistruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete