Friday 20 May 2011

Mortgage Comparison: USA: Denver vs USA: Louisville!

Welcome to today's daily mortgage comparison! Giving you mortgage comparisons from two of the biggest cities in the USA!

Now here we have the USA, city of Denver!,
Denver is the capital and the most populous city of the U.S. state of Colorado. Denver is a consolidated city-county, located in the South Platte River Valley on the western edge of the High Plains just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The Denver downtown district is located immediately east of the confluence of Cherry Creek with the South Platte River, approximately 12.3 miles (20 km) east of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is nicknamed the "Mile-High City" because its official elevation is exactly one mile (1.6 km) or 5,280 feet (1,609.344 m) above sea level. The 105th meridian west of Greenwich passes through Union Station and is the temporal reference for the Mountain Time Zone.

Average House Price: $170,000
Average Mortgage:  $192,300



VS 


And here we have the USA, the city of Louisville!
Louisville is the largest city in the U.S. state of Kentucky, and the county seat of Jefferson County. Since 2003, the city's borders have been coterminous with those of the county because of a city-county merger. The city's population at the 2010 census was 741,096. An important internal shipping port in the 19th century, Louisville today is best known as the location of the Kentucky Derby, the first of three annual thoroughbred horse races making up the Triple Crown.
Average House Price: $167,000
Average Mortgage:  $186,000


So theres the facts guys, pretty close price wise but atmosphere and vibe of both cities is completely different,  definatly a hard decision but where would you rather live? ;D

26 comments:

  1. I dont know both of these, but from the picture I should say Denver

    ReplyDelete
  2. denver is a delightful city to reside in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is an interesting one for me. When I was a kid I lived about an hour away from Denver, and today I live an hour away from Louisville!

    Very interesting, but I'll pick Louisville because Ohio Valley Wrestling is there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louisville looks gorgeous! I'm always in awe of American cities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louisville looks amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough choice, not usual for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louisville is definitely the choice after comparing prices!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kentucky has a beautiful landscape, drove through there on my way to ND.

    ReplyDelete
  9. denver, because, well, it's denver :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though it is pricier, I would pick Denver. I have heard a lot of nice things about that city.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Louisville no doubt just listen to the name LOUISVILLE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh.. Tough one, I'd probably go Denver though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denver cause I like Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Denver, because... omlette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a tough one. I've always wanted to go to the Derby, so Louisville is tempting. I'd probably stick to the west though and go with Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ya know Denver's skyline looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i would've expected the other way around, idk why

    ReplyDelete
  18. Denver ofc! go Broncos!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. meh.. The first time where I really dont care :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've always wanted to check out Colorado, so Denver is my choice here.

    ReplyDelete